1- General Information
- Name: Doughty Landscapes
- Email: doughty.landscapes@
2.- Acceptance of terms
3.- Use of the Website
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is, in any case, carried out under his / her sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User agrees to use our Website as well as its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Website, you will not:
- Access without authorization to any section of our Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Doughty Landscapes server by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Carry out any conduct that could damage, interrupt or cause any malfunction of our Website or the equipment of a third party, in particular cause unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of our Website as well as in connected systems and networks to our Website.
- Transmit, install or publish any program, virus or harmful file.
- Collect, disseminate or make available to third parties, personal data of other users.
- Reproduce, distribute or manipulate the contents of our Website, without the express authorization of the owner.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Every industrial and intellectual property right including the information contained in the website (images, graphic design, source codes, design, navigation infrastructure, data bases and any other content contained in the site) are either Doughty Landscapes property or the company is entitled to its use.
The denominations of other products, services and companies that appear in this document or on this Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access or use of the Website attributes the right User one on the mentioned brands and the other registered distinctive signs.
The User is authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware) and is not subsequently transferred to third parties. With the aforementioned exceptions, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except for cases that are legally permitted or authorized expressly and in writing by Doughty Landscapes and / or the holder of the corresponding rights. With an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- The User is not authorized to use the information contained in the Website for the purpose of developing commercial or professional activities (direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, as well as marketing said information in any way).
- The User is not authorized to delete, circumvent, manipulate the “copyright”, as well as any protection mechanisms.
- The User is not authorized to disassemble, decompile or reverse the databases in which the information of the Website is stored. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of Doughty Landscapes will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
In the case that the User sends information of any kind to Doughty Landscapes through any of the channels enabled for this purpose; the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he / she has the right to do so, that he / she does not infringe any right of intellectual, industrial or secret property, commercial or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential.
If the User has knowledge of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, he / she must immediately notify Doughty Landscapes through the email address doughty.landscapes@
5.- Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. Doughty Landscapes exercises no control whatsoever over such other websites and web-based resources and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the Content, advertising, products or other materials thereon. Doughty Landscapes shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked websites, including information, material, products and services therein, is solely at your own risk.
On the other hand, the introduction of hyperlinks or technical linking devices (e.g. links, banners or buttons) for commercial purposes on websites other than Doughty Landscapes that allow access to this domain, without the prior written consent of Doughty Landscapes is expressly prohibited.
6.- Limitation of Liability
Doughty Landscapes does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of the Website or of the other websites with which links have been established. Similarly, Doughty Landscapes shall under no circumstances be responsible for damages that might derive from (i) lack of availability of or accessibility to the Website or to the other sites with which links have been established, (ii) interruptions in the operation of the Website or computer breakdowns, telephone faults, disconnections, delays or saturations caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, of the Internet system or of other electronic systems occurring in the course of operation thereof, and (iii) other damage that might be caused by third persons by means of unauthorised intrusions beyond the control of Doughty Landscapes.
Doughty Landscapes cannot warrant the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties unrelated with Doughty Landscapes that might give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems of the Users or the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. As a result, Doughty Landscapes shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage or harm that might derive from the presence of viruses or other elements that might give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems or the electronic documents and files of the Users.
Doughty Landscapes likewise utilizes various measures to protect its Website against computer attacks from third parties. Doughty Landscapes nevertheless cannot guarantee that non-authorized third parties may have access to the type of use that the User makes of the Website or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which he/she undertakes such use. Accordingly, Doughty Landscapes shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage or harm that might derive from such unauthorized access.
Doughty Landscapes reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website or to any of its Content at any time and without prior notice.
7.- Personal Data Protection
Doughty Landscapes has adopted technical and organizational measures in order to comply the privacy and data protection regulations established by the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
- No personal information is gathered when you visit Doughty Landscapes Website.
Resume and CV Submission Policy:
- All the data included in your Resume/CV sent by email, will be collected in order to register possible applicants. Should any of your personal information change, please communicate this to doughty.landscapes@.
- Personal data provided by the applicant himself, must not be kept beyond a period of 1 year, unless otherwise requested by the applicant. Personal data will not be provided to third parties, unless necessary for legal reasons. Doughty Landscapes will process the data lawfully, fairly, appropriately, limitedly, and in a transparent manner.
- Subject to the current Privacy and Data Protection Regulation, the owner of the data may freely exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and object to their data being processed by writing to doughty.landscapes@
10.- Duration and Termination
The access, the content and the offered services through the Website have, in principle, an indefinate duration. Doughty Landscapes, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the website and / or providing any service at any time, without prejudice to any provisions in this respect in the corresponding special conditions. When reasonably possible, Doughty Landscapes will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Service.
11.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Doughty Landscapes is an entity residing in Spain and thus these legal conditions have been worded by virtue of the pertinent Spanish legislation in force.
In case of conflict, discrepancies, claims or complaints arising from or related to the use of the Website shall be subject to the cited legislation notwithstanding the principles governing conflicts in applicable laws, where pertinent.
The users accepts that the claims or complaints lodged against Doughty Landscapes regarding the operation or use of the Website will be resolved by the competent court in Madrid with express relinquishment of any other forum or jurisdiction that may be applicable. Claims lodged by Doughty Landscapes will be done either at the competent court in the jurisdiction of the consumer’s address or in Madrid for legal entities or professionals who are not consumers.
When accessing this website from a location outside Spain, you are responsible for observing all applicable local and international laws.
Doughty Landscapes. All rights reserved.